There are so many people who claim autumn as their favorite season, and with good reason – the falling temps, the scent of spice and dry leaves, the crisp apples, the spookiness of creeping shadows – but it always seems as if it arrives too late and doesn’t stay nearly long enough.
If you’re dying for fall to arrive (and not just a teaser), these 14 people know just how you feel.
14. It never leaves quite fast enough.
Like a guest who just can’t take a hint.
13. Have you ever seen a more perfect Dad picture in your entire life?
Because I don’t think I have.
12. I mean, I enjoy a nice sundress and sandals.
But it’s time to put those away.
11. The lake days are nice.
I’m just saying.
10. The people thing won’t change.
Maybe they’re easier to enjoy in cool weather.
9. This picture is hilarious.
I wish she could be here to explain it right now, but I feel it.
8. A nice peacoat works wonders.
Both for my waistline and for my mood.
7. It could be worse.
Your sweaters could still be gathering dust.
6. Those caps really punch you in the face.
5. Soup is the best.
More dudes and kids need to get on board.
4. It’s cominggggggggg.
I’m trying not to squeal.
3. It doesn’t matter how it looks.
You feel amazing and cozy so never take it off.
2. You can’t argue with that.
It’s a double whammy.
1. Never be embarrassed by the things you love.
As long as they’re legal.
Ahhhh, I’m ready, y’all. Even if we only get a few solid weeks before the temperatures dip too low.
What’s your favorite season? Tell us in the comments why you love it!