Sure, it’s funny when people roast other people (as long as everyone is in on and ok with the joke), but even funnier can be when people completely make fun of themselves.
I actually think it’s the sign of a mentally healthy person if you’re able to laugh at your own idiocy, because obviously all humans are idiots from time to time.
Which means these 14 people must be super secure in their own awesomeness.
14. You never noticed before the mask thing.
But actually you really do want to see everyone’s smile.
13. I think I’m offended by this.
Also I think this leaves way too many hot people to be real.
12. Oohhhhh that’s a bad moment.
I hate that for him, but at least he can laugh.
11. Awww, but this is sweet, though.
I guess he’s really just making fun of himself but still.
She was probably exaggerating.
9. This escalated quickly.
But that expression is super relatable.
8. Maybe it’s the mirror.
That definitely seems possible.
7. That’s uncanny.
How could he not have seen it right away?
6. I’m sure it wasn’t all of them.
5. This made me snort.
Keep the faith, my man.
4. I hate everything about this.
Why are men?
3. You should be able to get that group shot in 3-5 tries.
Otherwise…you might need to look at yourself.
2. I’m not sure I should say thank you.
I’m also too scared to search it, so.
1. Good thing he’s too young.
He might want to look harder at his dad, though.
I’m telling you, I am half-dead from laughing.
What’s your favorite self-roast? Share it with us in the comments!