Trust me, we don’t make these accusations lightly, because we all know that for every selfish jerk you read about on the internet there are 15 more waiting in the wings to try to outdo him.
That said, we think these 15 people must be ranked pretty high up there…and if they’re not, we’re going to just give up on humanity altogether.
15. That’s just going above and beyond.
There are jerks in the world, and then there’s this guy.
Does this count? from trashy
14. Not one, or two, BUT three.
I think that must be some kind of record.
Dude blocked three parking spaces which also happened to be: an emergency vehicle space, a handicap space, and a 10 min space for delivery drivers. from mildlyinfuriating
13. We all know you have to watch out for them.
They don’t actually even ring the bell.
I Hate UPS Just a Little Bit More Every Day from mildlyinfuriating
12. Oh. My. God.
This is more than mildly infuriating and I would have had to use my barf bag.
11. It’s one thing when it’s non-perishable.
This is just wasteful.
10. I wonder what was wrong with it?
Maybe it was just a gift from their ex boyfriend.
Someone threw away a pretty good looking scooter from mildlyinfuriating
9. I mean, I’m not good at math…
But I feel like the teacher is definitely wrong here.
8. They could have left it for someone who needed it.
I truly do not understand this behavior.
This is where someone dumped their unwanted food after receiving it from a local food bank. from mildlyinfuriating
7. We can’t have people out there feeding hungry kids.
I mean, the NERVE.
6. You keep using the word “partner…”
I’m not sure you actually understand what it means.
My partner borrowed my car for a few days, and gave it back like this from mildlyinfuriating
5. That’s a lot of discarded books.
I refuse to believe there wasn’t something there she’d want to buy.
Did she purchase or put back any of the books?…of course not. from trashy
4. This makes me absolutely ragey.
I have no idea how anyone can be so inconsiderate of others.
3. Dads, do not do this nonsense.
It’s insulting, and that goes double for after your kid is an adult.
A true peacemaker from trashy
2. That’s kind of news for everyone, right?
What would possess a mother to behave like that?
1. I would have tossed those bags right out into the rain.
Or at least, I would dream about doing it and hope someone else would.
It’s pouring down with rain so everyone is huddled under the bus station shelter. Some lady decided that her shopping needed the benches, preventing anyone from sitting down. from mildlyinfuriating
Y’all, we all know people like this in real life but I think we should kick more of them to the curb.
If you’ve got a great story about a terrible person, share it with us in the comments!