We all have a lot going on.
Working a job you don’t love day in and day out can be challenging.
And sometimes, people just don’t quite bring their A-game.
But that’s why subreddits like r/NotMyJob exist, right?
Here are 15 absolute job fails, to make you feel a little better about whatever you did this week that wasn’t quite perfect.
1. When Poorly Drawn Lines isn’t just a fun cartoon
I mean. They tried. Right?
2. Sometimes you need coffee more than you even know
OR maybe it’s some secret code, a silent scream for help.
3. The ramp to nowhere
I feel like someone could’ve used context with their work order.
4. The gate to nowhere
Where to begin. I guess it’s a beginning.
5. It’s only nonstick until it isn’t
But was the pan at fault? Or the sticker?
6. They came, they saw, they painted
It just looks prettier that way, TBH.
7. Taking the term soccer “pitch” literally
Defined as: the steepness of a slope.
8. The Elsa you need as a conscience
She will silently judge everything you do.
9. Close enough
Directions are for tools.
10. May have followed the directions too closely
Not their job to question the directions.
11. Tired Man
It’s the Diet Barbie version of Iron Man.
12. Plumbing is not my strong suit
Creative but lazy solutions to mistakes, that’s my bag.
13. Job title is pipe-layer
No one said anything about moving boulders.
14. It’s a new way of cutting pizza
Winner gets the little piece in the middle.
15. Do you want light, or do you want safety?
You obviously can’t have both.
The point is, we all have bad days. I’ve certainly had my fair share of doozies.
These definitely made me feel better about the times I didn’t quite measure up.
What about you? Did we leave out any impressive job fails? Drop them in the comments!