I suppose there are people out there who think relationships are easy – or at least, that they’re easy more often than they’re not – but I personally don’t know any. Most of us know that romantic relationships are hard, and for some reason that goes double once a marriage license is signed.
Want some proof other than my own personal experience? These 15 pictures don’t lie!
15. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
Also I’m taking a nap. Don’t be mad.
14. Like he thinks you didn’t hear him the first time?
If your wife ignores you, that should be your sign to drop it.
13. It has to be deliberate.
There’s just no way around it.
12. Well, yeah.
It takes too much time to organize those cabinets!
11. No matter how big the kitchen is.
So don’t get roped into one of those fancy remodels.
10. It’s so he could brag about it at the party.
What else would he have to talk about?
9. Absolutely no one wants that.
Except everyone under the age of 10.
8. That definitely needs to be done.
It’s called avoiding the family, and it’s not helpful.
7. That’s a lot of oatmeal.
Or some very fancy oatmeal. I don’t know which is worse.
6. It’s always nice to have help.
Especially for the annoying stuff.
5. Be an adult, sir.
You’ve probably already got actual kids running around.
4. That’s a great idea!
If she misses you after she’s murdered you, she can listen to it to remind herself why it all happened.
3. Because it doesn’t match up with the conditioner.
Mark my words.
2. Just because you’re not interested, sir.
Doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t want to hear the television.
1. He was trying, ok?
Remember that before you lose it on him.
If you’re married, you get it. If you’re not, this is your fair warning.
What was the biggest surprise you got after getting hitched? Let us know in the comments!