I think we all know that feeling, the one where you walk into a thrift store or see an ad pop up on a social media timeline and your entire body and soul immediately go “I need that thing in my life immediately.”
Less often, we stumble across things that we definitely don’t need in our life at all. Even more than that, we also can’t understand why anyone would need such a thing ever.
If looking at stuff like that amuses (or confuses) you, we’ve got a list of 16 perfect examples right here.
16. At first I thought it was a kangaroo.
Which oddly made more sense.
15. Lobster flip flops.
I think I just found everyone’s white elephant gift for next year.
14. These people live in Florida.
There’s just no way around it.
13. The paint on the car really isn’t that terrible.
It’s the wheels that are seriously putting me off.
12. Found on the shelf in Texas.
Perfect for a night of boot-stomping at Billy Bob’s.
11. OK so I could see how someone might actually need this.
I’m eternally grateful that it’s not me.
10. His wife yelled at him for “never using that wave runner he bought.”
I know exactly what happened here.
9. This should be considered animal cruelty.
Though honestly, the dog doesn’t look that upset about it.
8. There is absolutely no need for this ever.
I refuse to believe it’s not some kind of April Fool’s joke.
7. Are those…raccoons?
I can’t help but think this was inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy.
6. This is too far, farmhouse chic people.
You’re going to time out.
5. There’s something oddly appealing about this.
Until you get to the collar. I’d feel like I was sitting in someone’s lap.
4. Look at the price tag on that bad boy.
I guess people with money to burn really will buy anything.
3. Is this at a frat house?
Because that’s the only way it would be acceptable.
2. This is one of those amazing awful things.
Like I really can’t decide how to feel.
1. I have no idea what’s going on here.
If you do, ten points to your Harry Potter house.
Y’all, seriously. If you can convince me why anyone needs any of these things, I’m all ears.
Have you ever run across an item like this? Did you buy it out of pity? Take a picture and send it to your friends? Tell us about it in the comments!