There’s a special set of people who were born straddling the line between Generation Z and the Millennial generation – you grew up in the 90s and early aughts, and you’re proud of it.
If you fall squarely into that group, these 17 images are going to take you right back!
17. You’ve figured out that “abstinence education” is B.S. by now.
At least, I hope you have.
16. AR tests.
Were you good or bad at these? Tell us which, and what you do now?
15. Still haunting many a middle schooler’s nightmares.
It’s the scent that keeps on giving.
14. Graphic tees.
All of them. Any kind.
13. You know the kind of guy that wore these.
Hopefully you didn’t marry one.
12. Silly bandz.
What even did we do with all of these?
11. I still say it looks good!
Don’t @ me.
10. Scrimmage jerseys.
No shirts and skins for these kiddos.
9. MASH isn’t unique to your generation.
But you kept the dreaming alive.
8. LG EnV3.
Sure, it looks silly now – but not back then!
7. The reason your parents let you shop at Victoria’s Secret.
6. Can you smell this photo?
I definitely can – it’s pizza day!
5. Not the best recess, but up there.
Dodgeball was obviously the best.
4. Definitely a right of passage.
A love/hate relationship to be sure!
3. What kind of Bath and Body Works girl were you?
If you have an answer, you’re one of us.
2. Love it or hate it, you definitely watched it.
When you find a fellow fan, you’ve found your people.
1. The moustache forever.
If you know, you know.
I’m wallowing in nostalgia and just smiling right now!
What’s your favorite memory from growing up in the 00s? Share it with us in the comments!