What is there to cope with in a marriage? If you have to ask, you’d never promised to love, honor, and basically put up with another person’s crap until the end of your days.
Love is love, but life is something altogether different – and it can be tough!
One way that people cope with the tough stuff is by laughing about it, and if you’re married, I can almost guarantee you’re going to laugh at these 21 people’s jokes, too!
21. He’s looking forward to it.
She’ll probably be too tired, though.
20. She may or may not have laughed.
But she didn’t want to, I can promise you that.
19. Ahhh, blessed silence.
It’s not to be underrated.
18. Soooooo helpful.
I suppose it’s the thought that counts.
17. Ideally you meet in the middle.
Or toward the lower end because no one wants to sweat while they sleep.
16. It’s the ritual of it.
Because yes, we definitely have other blankets.
15. It’s a big day.
Not for you, though, Sir.
14. Seriously, don’t turn it down.
Yes, I know how much the bills are going to be.
13. He’s on a need-to-know basis.
And there’s no way he’s guessing wrong.
12. Why would he do something like that?
He definitely wasn’t thinking at all.
11. We get enough pointless arguing at home.
No need to go outside the relationship to get it.
10. It was definitely something about pizza.
What else would it be about?
9. I don’t think she hurt it’s feelings.
You know, because it’s an appliance.
8. He’s an old family friend.
Or he might as well be at this point.
7. It’s always right before people come over.
Suddenly this long-neglected chore is a high priority.
6. That’s just so sweet.
It definitely made me laugh anyway.
5. I bet he won’t ask you to do it again.
I see what you did there.
4. Seriously there’s not enough coffee.
Why are you even talking?
3. She should really be more clear.
She’ll learn in time, and then he’ll complain about being micromanaged.
2. He wants to make her hate him.
It’s the only explanation.
1. I think we all know what that means.
Whether or not we want to admit it.
Y’all, why are all of these so stinking true?
What’s the funniest thing you’ve found about being married? Tell us about it in the comments!