Memes exist for literally every occasion, which is good – human beings have all kinds of feelings to feel, and we like to be able to laugh at them whenever possible.
If you’re having a day that makes you want to throw in the towel on the entire human race, these 24 smile-inducing memes might be just what the doctor ordered.
It’s a good reminder, anyway, that humans have the capacity to be just as good as they are terrible.
24. That doesn’t mean you get to be a jerk, though.
But they’ll still love you if you are.
23. Little friends are the best friends.
They just trust her, isn’t that sweet?
22. Well that would make just about anyone’s day.
Talk about a date with a critic!
21. See, some people still have souls.
Or think about someone other than themselves.
20. You can never unsee it.
And why would you want to?
19. That’s your future, kid.
Might as well just embrace it now.
18. They were besties, you know?
How boring their lives would have been without each other!
17. Bahahaha how true is this?
That’s true friendship, man.
16. Real friendships are the best.
And rarer than we would like to think.
15. Of course she remembered!
You chose well, my friend.
14. Which one?
Because I bet they can’t all be doing well. That’s just physics.
13. If only more people would admit this was the facts.
If only we would pay them more.
12. Was there a better feeling in the world?
I would like to bottle it up.
11. We need to know you’re really committed.
If you do all the work to get in, we want you here.
10. We should all try to be that friend.
Because yes, we need more of them.
9. Involved grandpas are just the cutest.
Appreciate them while they’re hovering, trust me.
8. Stay strong, little people.
Your classmates will always be s*%ts.
7. It doesn’t fix anything, but…
I guess it’s still nice to know.
6. They totally believe it, too.
That’s in the grandparent handbook.
5. I mean, that looks like fun to me.
It all depends on your age, I suppose.
4. It was almost always a cat.
They are the reason for the internet’s success, after all.
3. It’s all about perspective.
Although I’m not convinced there are any real adults.
2. It’s important to cross those bridges when you find them.
There are so few left these days.
1. I want to hug this human.
The kid and the person who made the sticker.
I’m feeling a weight lifted, really.
Which of these memes really made your day? We want to know down in the comments!