Marriage is a lot of thing, depending on the day. Some of them are good, some are bad, but if we’re being honest, most of the day-to-day stuff is somewhere in between (and pretty boring).
These 26 folks are battling all of that with a hilarious sense of humor, so please, let them give you a laugh to get through the day.
26. I’m on the wife’s side here.
Sorry not sorry.
25. He’s giving you permission.
You’ve gotta jump on that.
He’s been trying to get fired for a long time.
23. Seriously why can’t they see anything?
Is blindness in their DNA?
22. We know how to do it.
We just don’t want to.
21. Don’t do it.
You’re just going to regret it.
20. It’s untenable.
And yet so many of us are living it.
19. He should realize by now.
Also that he definitely wants that gold star.
18. I mean how dare he.
We’re brilliant in our heads!
17. That’s a lot of people’s favorite shade.
Why is it so hard to choose??
16. The information we all need.
It’s pertinent to the decision making process.
15. Asking the important questions.
And then deciding who is going to check.
A pint is the serving size.
13. It’s the only way.
But seriously, choose another path.
12. True love.
It’s not EVERY night, though. Hopefully.
So many things slip our attention.
10. There’s no right answer.
You do you, boo.
9. Why is he even there?
That’s going to show up on his performance review.
8. Why is this so real, though?
I can’t stop giggling.
7. Or just because they’re a pig.
6. Like being back in your parents’ house.
I don’t know whether or not that’s a good thing.
5. It’s going to ruin his recommendations.
4. Break out the booze.
It’ll happen twice as fast.
3. There are so many options.
All provided by people attempting to live together.
2. That joke isn’t funny anymore.
Ask me how I know.
1. Adorable, isn’t it?
You can’t convince me otherwise.
Laughter is the best medicine and all of that, right?
What’s your favorite way to have fun with your partner? Give us your tips in the comments!