Before I ran into these posts from Reddit, I wouldn’t have necessarily thought that a building could make me feel uncomfortable just by the way it looks, but apparently this is one of the things the internet had to show me for me to believe.
Because these 12 buildings? They’re definitely ominous, y’all.
Just look and see if you don’t agree.
12. Do I have to choose?
Also are you saying there’s no elevator?
11. It was all going fine…
Until I got to the face.
10. It just strikes fear into your heart.
And that’s before you know what went on inside.
9. Not stopping there.
That’s what’s known as a sign in a horror novel, y’all.
8. It looks like a portal to hell.
Which is an odd choice for a church.
7. The face I am making right now.
Why would someone build this?
6. The whole aesthetic is just eerie.
A horror movie setting, for real.
5. Wait, this is a church?
To worship whom, exactly?
4. Am I the only one who wants to drop a marble in the top?
Maybe too much Price is Right.
3. This for sure looks like it belongs in Gotham City.
2. I could write a dystopian Philly based on this picture.
Complete with an alternate timeline.
1. Definitely a super villain.
Who else would live there? Someone with a helicopter of their very own…
I’m glad this list isn’t any longer because I can’t take anymore.
I couldn’t live among these! Argh!