We create new Fact Snacks for you every single day and put them up on our website.
But it’s a tough road from fact to Fact Snack.
More than half of our submitted, fully-researched facts never even get to be Fact Snacks.
Yet here we are, dropping facts on our blog and website multiple times during the day.
Then we take the best of the best and feature them on our Facebook page.
Now, we’ve curated the Fact Snacks that you liked the most during the week period of September 20-October 3, 2017.
Here is the Best of the Best:
10. You can be addicted to jokes.
9. Board games can make you nicer.
8. The Ninja Turtles’ lair is real.
7. Your last name affects your psyche.
6. Letting teens sleep in would save LOADS of money.
5. Iceland is mosquito free.
4. There’s a trick to unlock your car from farther away.
3. Don’t say ‘108’ to Siri.
2. There’s such a thing as ‘soft’ torture.
1. Bill Murray had a bad 20th birthday.
Are you a fan of our Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them!
Hundreds of your favorite did you know? Fact Snacks like the Lincoln tidbit above, the correct term for more than one octopus, and so much more!
Available at Amazon in Paperback and Kindle.
If you want to keep scrolling through tasty, tasty Fact Snacks online, go HERE for an endless supply.