We live in a world of instant gratification and I personally believe that can be a double-edged sword.
On one hand, we’re able to access pretty much anything and everything we could ever imagine: information, videos, music, products, etc.
On the other hand, people have become pretty lazy and they don’t take the time to do 5 seconds of research about a topic that is presented to them…and that’s why satire sites are always going to flourish!
And we’re thankful for that!
These people all fell HARD for satirical headlines on sites like The Onion. Prepare to laugh and roll your eyes at the same time.
1. Sea World is at it again!
I think it’s time for a boycott…
2. “Deformed freak.” Hahahaha.
Someone didn’t find this funny…at all…
3. This is biased reporting.
And I’m tired of it!
4. Someone is all fired up about this one.
More fake news!
5. I do not support this one bit.
It’s a real shame…
6. Hahahaha. This is amazing.
Isn’t that a little bit young…?
7. Well, that was nice of them!
Don’t ask questions about where they came from…
8. This person who commented is DONE.
I’ll take a gold syringe if there are any more available.
9. This person seems like a real sweetheart.
10. The vegans strike again!
They’re slowly taking over the world…
11. I’m fed up with Starbucks and their Satanism!
It’s time to take a stand…
12. It’s all true!
Trust us on this one!
Those are great!
Do you know any people who fall for fake headlines like these?
Please tell us about them in the comments and provide some examples if you got ’em. Thanks in advance!