The best and the brightest: that’s what the USA is all about, right?
Well, not so fast, friends.
I used to feel that way, too, but then I saw the kinds of posts that you’re about to feast your eyes on…and it ain’t pretty.
Let’s take a look at some Americans who said some really dumb stuff…
1. This is one of the more interesting takes I’ve seen in a while.
What school do you teach at, Professor?
2. Actually, I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what it is.
Am I wrong?
3. There can be different kinds of heroes, you know?
And healthcare workers have been heroes for a long time.
4. This got a little bit heated.
Also, I love the idea of the song “Sweet Home Europe.” Somebody needs to record it!
5. Humans only exist in the United States.
Wait, you didn’t know that? Get with it, people!
6. I don’t think that’s accurate.
And, FYI, the UK has a ton of different dialects. Have you ever heard Scottish people talk? It’s insane!
7. This old song and dance never gets old.
Also, we don’t have elevators in the US. And if we did, they’d never break down!
8. Listen, I get it…
I don’t think you do…
9. How do you keep your food cold?
Tell me more! This is fascinating!
10. Wow. LOL!
This is one of the dumbest comments EVER.
11. I’ve often wondered this myself…
They totally copied us.
12. Just stop talking.
I think that’s enough, folks!
What do you think is the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
Let us know in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!