Here are 15 super useful infographics that you might want to keep close at hand.
1. For quick, easy reference
I love an easy reference cooking chart. I use the one for my InstantPot ALL. THE. TIME.
2. For every day mishaps
I literally needed this yesterday. Time to put it on the fridge.
3. For those with a black thumb
If only it covered every kind of plant. Specifically snake plants (asking for a friend).
4. For those who like to party
The longer I look at this, the more fascinating it becomes.
5. For those who really like to party
Just kidding, this is actually really useful information that everyone should know.
6. For life’s little disappointments
Keep this one in your glove box. It should come free with every pair of jumper cables.
7. For when you want to be fancy
Keep it in your purse for dining out. I love that there’s a special signal that you didn’t like your meal.
8. For sending a subtle message
Tape this on the back of the remote, the Ipad, the laptop…
9. For planning your epic family vacation
Get ready Route 66, the road trip is about to have a resurgence.
10. For when technology feels overwhelming
Because you know you’re getting old when you’re grouchy about new USBs.
11. For when you need to prove a point
Welcome to healthcare in America.
12. & 13. For when you have a pressing science question
or about anatomy…
14. For when you want to avoid an allergic reaction
Is it worth the risk? Only you can decide!
15. For when you have a pressing frosting need
I personally only use the large round one, but that’s just me.
These all definitely show how an infographic can go a long way to helping in any situation.
I kind of wish I had known about them as a kid. I think I would have won a lot more arguments.
Are you a visual learner? Do you like a good graphic? Let us know in the comments.