After a long day of Pokémon GO adventures, you do what you always do to unwind: curl up with a good book. But you are sick and tired of saving your place with a napkin or dog-earing the page, so you woefully close your book, wishing there was a better way.
Well, Pokémon enthusiasts, you are in luck! You can now mark your place in that captivating novel with an adorable bookmark that looks like a Pokémon being squeezed between your pages!
These fantastic bookmarks are hand produced by Ukrainian artist Olena Mysnyk. Previously, she has produced similar bookmarks with characters from The Wizard of Oz and The Hobbit. Now, she has branched out into the world of Pokémon.
Choose from Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, or Meowth, and mark your place in your book with their adorable rear ends. Bulbasaur is the only starter left out of these bookmarks–likely because he has a weird looking, frog-like butt. (Sorry Bulbasaur)
Each bookmark is lovingly, painstakingly handcrafted from clay. Support the artist and order your wonderful Pokémon bookmarks on The Bazaar!
Which bookmark is your favorite?
Like this story? Check out some of our other Pokémon GO articles!
- Pokémon GO Helps UK Animal Shelter Raise $13K in One Night
- Pokémon GO Nests Have Been Completely Randomized
- Pokéanatomy – An Artistic Vision of the Science Behind a Pokémon’s Inner Workings!
- UK Artist Cat Ward Is Evolving Pokémon into Mandalas
- Pokémon of New York: A Hilarious Parody of Humans of New York
- The 6 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Pokémon GO
- Why You Should Get Excited About the Next Pokémon GO Update
- Pokémon NO – The 4 Worst Things to Happen to Pokémon GO Players
- The Elusive Ditto: Everything We Know About The Pokémon Everybody Wants To Catch
- Pokémon GO Battle Guide: The Best Moves For Each Species
- Find Out The Perfect IVs For 2km, 5km, & 10km Egg Hatches
- The Hardest Pokémon to Catch in Pokémon GO
- Pokémon GO Candy Predictions for Gen 2 Evolutions
- These 10 Pokémon are the Most Powerful in Pokémon GO Right Now
- 24 Relationships Already Ruined By Pokémon GO
- Quiz: How Many of These 20 Original Pokémon Can You Name?
- A Guy Caught A Pokémon While He Was Fighting ISIS
- A Guy Played Pokémon GO at 3AM and Got More Than He Bargained For