Type advantage has always played a large roll in Pokémon games, and Pokémon GO is no different. Using Pokémon types to your advantage in Gyms helps you take down those 2500+ CP defenders, and using a Pokémon with 2 moves from a specific type is the best way to get those “Super Effective” bonuses while battling.
Knowing the best offensive Pokémon and moves in each type is a great way to help you become a gym master in your town. Youtube channel Trainer Tips recently released a video with a great rundown of Pokémon types – including the best two moves for each type.
If you are struggling in your neighborhood Pokémon Gyms, we highly suggest you watch this video!
Do you have any of the best attackers with the best move sets? If so, get out there and start owning your neighborhood Pokémon Gyms!
Like this story? Check out some of our other Pokémon GO articles!
- The Original Pokémon Movie Returns to Cinemark Theaters
- Niantic Announces a New Feature to Help Catch Rare Pokémon!
- Pokémon GO Helps UK Animal Shelter Raise $13K in One Night
- South Korea’s Pokémon GO-nuts: Gotta Munch ‘Em All
- Pokémon GO Nests Have Been Completely Randomized
- Pokéanatomy – An Artistic Vision of the Science Behind a Pokémon’s Inner Workings!
- UK Artist Cat Ward Is Evolving Pokémon into Mandalas
- Pokémon of New York: A Hilarious Parody of Humans of New York
- The 6 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Pokémon GO
- Why You Should Get Excited About the Next Pokémon GO Update
- Pokémon NO – The 4 Worst Things to Happen to Pokémon GO Players
- The Elusive Ditto: Everything We Know About The Pokémon Everybody Wants To Catch
- Pokémon GO Battle Guide: The Best Moves For Each Species
- Find Out The Perfect IVs For 2km, 5km, & 10km Egg Hatches
- The Hardest Pokémon to Catch in Pokémon GO
- Pokémon GO Candy Predictions for Gen 2 Evolutions
- These 10 Pokémon are the Most Powerful in Pokémon GO Right Now
- 24 Relationships Already Ruined By Pokémon GO
- Quiz: How Many of These 20 Original Pokémon Can You Name?
- A Guy Caught A Pokémon While He Was Fighting ISIS
- A Guy Played Pokémon GO at 3AM and Got More Than He Bargained For